Influencer Marketing is a hybrid of old and new marketing tools. It takes the idea of celebrity endorsement and places it into a modern-day content-driven marketing campaign.
2. The Number of Influencer Marketing Related Services/Companies Grew by 26% in 2021
4. Social Commerce Will Reach $958B in Sales for 2022 and is one of the Key Trends That Will Shape Influencer Marketing in 2022.
6. 90% of Marketers Believe Influencer Marketing to be an Effective Form of Marketing.
8. The Increase in Influencer Marketing in 2022 Mirrors the Decrease in Print Advertising.
10. Friends Influence 79% of Consumers' Purchasing Decisions on Social Media.