GetResponse offers a powerful, simplified tool to send emails, create pages, and automate your marketing. The main focus of the GetResponse tools are:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Marketing automation
- Conversion funnels
The company sees itself as offering personalized tools for different kinds of people: entrepreneurs, online marketers, marketing managers, and enterprises.
Regarding email, GetResponse offers a suite of email marketing tools designed to deliver tailor-made offers to your contacts when they’re most active. You can build an effective email marketing strategy in just a few simple steps, without breaking the bank. It helps you send the right type of email at the right time.
You can use it for:
- Newsletters – sending one-time email broadcasts announcing updates and offers
- Autoresponders – nurturing subscribers through automated follow-up emails
- Automated emails – triggering emails after purchases, abandoned carts, website visits, and more
- Segment-specific sends – getting higher engagement rates through highly-targeted recipient groups
- Perfectly-timed emails – emails landing in the right inbox, at the right time with GetResponse’s Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools
- Automated blog digests – increasing your blog’s reach and sharing posts via email and on social media
All plans allow you to engage in email marketing, set autoresponders, and build landing pages. Each higher plan adds additional features, particularly relating to automation building, webinars, and sales funnels.
Pricing / month
Basic - $15/month
Plus - $49/month
Professional - $99/month
Max – Custom pricing
Landing Pages/Web Forms
Website Visitor Tracking
Web push notifications