Influencer Marketing Hub by Clifton Technologies APS (“IMH”) who may also be referred to as (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our websites, including, without limitation, influencermarketinghub.com (the “Website”).
These Terms & Conditions (“T&C’s”) are entered into and agreed to by IMH, a company registered in Denmark, and all “Users” (Users are described further below) of the IMH Sites and Services (“Sites and Services”) as a condition of accessing and using those Sites and Services. Among other things, these T&C's govern use of the Website, including all pages within the Website.
“Users” are without limitation, any individual, person, vendor, partner or visitor to the Website. Users may also be referred to as (“You”).
We reserve the right to update or otherwise modify these T&C’s from time to time. The User is responsible for checking these T&C’s periodically for changes and updates. Your use of the Sites, Services and Website following such posted changes and updates constitutes acceptance of such changes and updates.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITES AND SERVICES, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE T&C’s. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES.
In consideration of the premises set forth above, You the User hereby agree as follows:
[To the extent our Sites and Services require a User Account]
Use of Website
By accessing and using our Sites, you acknowledge that You are responsible for your actions and for all User Content you post. You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge that:
- You have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into these T&C’s and to fulfill your contractual obligations hereunder;
- any and all information You post or provide is true, accurate and not misleading and that You will not allow any other person or entity to use your Account;
- the information and User Content You provide, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available to Us or on Our Sites, including without limitation reviews, trademarks, logos, screenshots and videos is accurate and free of third party encumbrances;
- You will, when posting or providing User Content on Our Sites, adhere to Our guidelines and bear all liability related to your submission of such User Content through Our Sites and/or Services;
- You will not post or otherwise provide User Content that is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, promotes illegal activities/conduct or violates applicable laws or regulations;
- You will not post or otherwise provide User Content that You do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or information protected under nondisclosure agreements);
- You will not post or otherwise provide User Content that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs with the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted on the Sites;
- You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the Website or our Vendors without Our express written consent;
- You will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by Us to administer and protect Our Sites and Services;
- You will not use any automated means or form of data scraping or data extraction to access, query, download or otherwise collect Our Content or related information from Our Site (except as expressly permitted by Us) or otherwise without authorization use or upload Our Content; or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools);
- You will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute Our Content for any purpose other than for your own individual use, except with Our explicit consent hereto;
- You will not collect or "harvest" from Our Sites the personal information (“Information”) of other Users without their consent for the purpose of transmitting unsolicited commercial mass mailings, "spamming” or any other unlawful purpose; and
- You will not access Our Sites and Services by any means other than through interfaces expressly authorized by Us and these T&C’s.
At Our discretion, We may, but are not obligated to, monitor and terminate User activity on Our Sites, and/or edit or remove User Content, which violates or otherwise fails to comply with these T&C’s.
Sign-in Name/Password/Unique identifiers
In certain cases during the registration process for Registered Users, We will ask you to create an account, which includes a sign-in name (“Sign-In Name”), a password (“Password”), and perhaps certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). When creating your account, You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Each Sign-In Name and corresponding Password can be used by only one Registered User, and sharing your access credentials with others (especially if they are using your credentials to access our proprietary Content (as defined below) is a material breach of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Websites using one or more of them. You will promptly inform Us of any need to deactivate a Password or Sign-In Name, or change any Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to You for any loss or damage caused by such action. Influencer Marketing Hub will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Fees, Payment and Refund Policy
As consideration for any purchase You make on the Websites, You shall pay IMH all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility You provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. All payments and fees and payments will be charged and made in U.S Dollars.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and You must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if You become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You hereby authorize IMH to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to You to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, You hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge You a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which You will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, We have taken every effort to ensure that We accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, IMH does not guarantee that You will get any results or earn any money using any of Our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on Our Sites is a promise or guarantee to You of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE IMH IS SOLELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing any IMH Products, You accept, agree and understand that You are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that We offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by Our customers or audience represented on Our programs, websites, content, tools, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by Us and the results experienced by individuals may vary to a significant degree. Any statements outlined on Our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply Our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
Refund Policy – All Influencer Marketing Hub Courses
At IMH, We are so confident that You will get results that We give you an entire calendar month (30 days) to complete the course, do the work and put what you’ve learned to the test. We want You to give your best effort to apply all the strategies taught in Our courses and give yourself the best chance at success, which is why if We don’t hold you accountable to putting in the work, We are doing you a disservice. Which is why when You enroll in any of Our courses as a student, You get a “30-Day Guarantee.” The guarantee states that if You enroll in one of our courses, watch all the video lessons, complete all of the required work and action items, and still don’t see results within the first month (30 days), IMH will provide a full refund.
Our 30-Day Guarantee is governed by the following terms:-
In order to qualify for a refund, You must have completed the course, and emailed Us within the month from your enrolment date, including proof that You did the work in the course and it did not work for You. You must include screenshots of all modules completed, quiz completions, as well as the required assignments (specific to each course). If You request a refund and do not include your completed coursework by the 30th day, You will not be granted a refund. If You haven’t completed the course or the required assignments, then You won’t be eligible for the guarantee. We’ll ask for your completed course work and ask what didn’t work for You (so We can learn and improve).
For all courses, the work that You need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items, as well as the specific requirements outlined for each course (see below).
- Requirement 1: Complete the course
- Requirement 2: Complete & attach the course workbook filled in with your notes/answers, to show that you’ve taken the time to apply the course lessons
- Requirement 3: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for You and your business needs. What did you expect that You did not receive once You gained access to the course?
- Requirement 5: Link to your social media accounts
- Requirement 5: Link to 5 examples where You implemented the course strategies and tactics
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content You own, which You may have opted to include on this Website, under these T&C’s, IMH and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these T&C’s for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Our Sites and all intellectual property rights therein, including without limitation the vendor listings We create from publicly available or licensed Content, along with Our Services and/or our domain names (collectively, “Influencer Marketing Hub”), constitute the property of IMH, its Affiliates and/or its authorized licensors, and are protected by intellectual property laws.
Except to the extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, the User will not copy, reproduce, modify, use, distribute, display, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit the IMH IP without the express written consent of IMH or the applicable copyright owner.
Representations and Warranties
Except as specifically set forth herein, your use of our Sites and Services is at your own risk and to the full extent permitted by applicable law, our Sites and Services are provide on an “as is,” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation; any implied warranties of fitness for particular purposes, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights, title, custom, trade, accuracy of informational content or system integration. While Our Sites serve as a platform, We are not responsible for ensuring the legal and/or regulatory compliance of products and services offered by third party partners and IMH makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to You.
Limitation of Liability
Neither We nor User will be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in any way related to these T&C’s or the other party’s use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or other interruption of business (whether in contract, tort or under other legal theory), even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Each of Us and User (in its capacity as “Indemnitor”) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party, its agents, affiliates and employees (in its capacity as "Indemnitee”) from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including damage awards, settlement amounts and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to Our or Your respective violation of these T&C’s, except to the extent such losses and expenses arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Indemnitee.
Termination By Us
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without penalty and at any time without notice, to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) User’s access to Our Sites and Services, or any part thereof if We believe that User is violating these T&C’s. If User uses or attempts to use our Sites and/or Services for any purpose that contravenes these T&C’s (including without limitation tampering, hacking, data scraping, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of our Sites and Services), User may also be subject to civil and criminal liability.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these T&C’s unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
IMH shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these T&C’s without any notification or consent required. However, You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay of performance under these T&C’s resulting from a force majeure event beyond the reasonable control of a party, including without limitation, natural disasters, acts of God, government regulations, war, terrorism, labor disputes and power failures.
These T&C’s are governed by the laws of Denmark, except for its conflicts of interest principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these T&C’s will be litigated exclusively in Denmark, and each of IMH and User consents to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Waiver & Severability
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these T&C’s will not constitute a waiver and does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any of these T&C’s shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, then that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision of these T&C’s.