Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Influencer Marketing Hub whose registered office is at 68 Flæsketorvet, Copenhagen, 1711, Denmark.
- The survey is open to residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Republic of Ireland, Hong Kong, Mexico except employees of Influencer Marketing Hub, Refersion and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- Strictly one entry per domain. The first respondent / completed survey per domain shall be deemed the qualifier. Any subsequent entries per domain will not be awarded a voucher for completion. This is to curb fraud.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this survey.
- By entering this survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the survey and details of how to enter are via https://influencermarketinghub.com/brand-marketer survey.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 20 January 2022. After this date the no further entries to the survey will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the survey and how to enter are as follows:
The survey can be entered by completing the survey at https://influencermarketinghub.com/brand-marketer survey with a valid work email to be confirmed by the surveyee after completion of the survey.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the survey and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the survey will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this survey
12. The prize/reward is as follows:
One $10 Starbucks gift voucher to be distributed to every qualifying survey completion. Limited to one per person and 1 per organization/company/domain)
The prize is as stated (one $10 Starbucks gift card per entry) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The surveyee will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If the surveyee cannot be contacted or does not claim the voucher within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the voucher from the surveyee.
14. The promoter will notify the surveyee by email with a voucher code to be redeemed on the Starbucks website.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark.
18. Entry into the survey will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The surveyee agrees that he may be contacted by the organisers and sponsors of this survey being Influencer Marketing Hub and Refersion.