Apply to be Represented as a
- Get more Work.
- Get Connected to Brands for Youtube campaigns.
- Representation by Talent Agencies.
The tool below has been developed to allow you to easily calculate the estimated earnings from a Youtube Video or Channel and is based on your video view count, engagement and various other factors.
How to Use the YouTube Money Calculator
Drag the YouTube View Count slider up or down based on your daily video views
Set your Estimated CTR based on your channel's historic performance
View your estimated daily, weekly and yearly earnings potential
- Additional info in full report:
- Audience age and gender
- Demography and language insights
- Content analytics
- + other metrics
Estimated Total Earnings by Channel
Estimated Total Earnings by Video
- 1. CPM vs CPC
- 2. Estimated Gross Earnings Per 1,000 Views
- 3. Estimated Earnings Per Subscriber
- 4. Estimated Variance Based on Video Engagement
Also see our Live Subscriber Counter for YouTube
It has taken a while for internet marketing to really catch on, but now it is of major importance to brands. Companies spend considerable sums on internet advertising, particularly on platforms such as Google Adsense. Although Google keeps a chunk, the rest goes to website owners who place Adsense ads on their web pages and blogs.
The largest website of all, according to Alexa, is Google itself. The second largest site (since April 2016) is YouTube. So it is probably no surprise that YouTube is very important to Google in terms of AdSense revenue. It has to be remembered, of course, that Google owns YouTube, doubling its importance as an advertising platform. Possibly this is the reason why Google has different rules for AdSense on YouTube compared to AdSense on other video platforms.
Steps to Follow to enable Monetization of Your Videos
You cannot just post a video on YouTube and hope it earns you cash - this would not work even if you were lucky enough for the video to go viral. There are a few steps you have to do before YouTube allows you to monetize your videos
- Enable your account for monetization - this is ticking a monetization option in your YouTube account, and agreeing to the YouTube monetization agreement
- Connect your channel to an AdSense account - either create a new AdSense account or attach this YouTube channel to an existing account you have
- Review video criteria and ad formats - YouTube will only allow you to monetize what they consider “advertiser-friendly” videos. This means you cannot charge for videos showing violence or nudity, and in particular, you agree that your videos are not breaking any copyright laws (you need to be particularly careful when using background music). You also get to choose which types of ads you want, e.g. display ads around your video, overlay videos, skippable video ads, or a number of other types)
- Set up either a single video or specific multiple videos to be monetized.
Once you have done these steps, and been accepted for monetization by YouTube, get busy making and promoting videos. You will need to create a large collection of well-promoted videos to start making any decent level of income.
Interesting Read: Top Influencer Marketing Platforms
Over 3,127 companies get access to our exclusive influencer marketing news
Receive exclusive content that you won’t find anywhere else other than our monthly subscriber mails. Not only that, but you’ll be the first to access our new content, tools and offers.