Our partners compensate us. This may influence which products or services we review (also where and how those products appear on the site), this in no way affects our recommendations or the advice we offer. Our reviews are based on years of experience and countless hours of research. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services.
Advances in technology have made it increasingly easy to record footage and create great videos from it. But if you want a professional-level video for your YouTube channel, you need the best YouTube video makers (or YouTube video ad makers) at your disposal to make it happen. Lucky for you, we've compiled a list of our top picks! In this article, you'll find video makers with all the features and tools you need to create compelling videos and video ads to promote and market your business.
Top YouTube Video Ad Makers for 2023:
Videos and video ads can help you increase sales, drive traffic to your site, educate viewers about your products, and even reduce the number of support requests you get. This can free up tons of time you can use to focus on other aspects of your business. But if you don't have the right tools, it can be a complicated process. And, you might find that at the end of it you've created a video or ad that you're not super proud of. With any of these YouTube video makers and YouTube video ad makers, you can stop worrying and start creating stunning video content that shows your brand in the best possible light.
Promo.com makes it easy for anyone to create a professional-quality YouTube video. You’ll find professionally-designed video templates, easy-to-use video editing tools, and a premium library of music, images, and video clips. Just choose the template you want, customize your video with text and a logo, and publish!
- Team of creative professionals putting together customizable, ready-to-use video templates
- Options to upload your own videos, photos, and music
- Post videos directly to all social platforms
- Free unique sharing links you can use to get feedback
- Social media calendar
- Unlimited content and downloads weekly
Promo.com has three paid plans:
- Basic: $25/month (when billed annually)
- Standard: $43/month (when billed annually)
- Pro: $155/month (when billed annually)
Promo.com has everything you need in an online video maker: high-quality professional video clips, royalty-free music, customizable video templates, and more. You can post, publish, upload, and share ...
Biteable is another of our top picks for YouTube video makers that are so very easy to use. It offers animation, stock footage, and photos so you get studio-quality results. Biteable is a great choice for marketers, HR and Operations, marketing agencies, and entrepreneurs.
- 1.8 million pics, clips, and animations
- Unlimited exports
- Unlimited team members (Ultimate plan)
- HD 1080p resolution (Plus and Ultimate plans)
- Commercial usage rights (Plus and Ultimate plans)
Biteable has a free plan. There are two paid plans:
- Pro: $49/month
- Teams: $99/month
Biteable helps you create videos using animation, stock footage, and photos. It blends all three, allowing anyone to produce content that can be in various ways. From HR and operations to marketers, a...
Wave.video has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it delightfully easy to use. The platform comes with tons of features giving you tools to add videos and images, resize videos, change layouts, and add graphics, watermarks, music, captions, and stickers. It also comes with a library of 2+ million royalty-free images and video clips, unlimited native social media shares, 5 free videos (up to 15 seconds), and one brand preset. You can upgrade to get access to even more features.
- 600+ professionally-designed templates
- 350 fonts to choose from
- Audio library of 300,000 royalty-free audio tracks
- Auto-resizing for 30+ video formats
Wave.video has three paid plans:
- Streamer: $16/month
- Creator: $24/month ($20/month when billed annually)
- Business: $48/month ($40/month when billed annually)
Filmora is one of the best YouTube video makers for creators who have limited technical skills and features powerful enough for even professional users. You can create eye-catching video ads using Filmora’s extensive visual effects library, more than 300 templates, filters, and overlays, fast processing, and green screen effects.
- Keyframing to create custom animations
- Intuitive object tracking
- Audio ducking to make the important parts stand out
- Color correction across multiple clips at once
- Split-screen effects
Filmora has several different pricing levels with personal plans starting at $19.99/year and business plans starting at $155.88/year.
Filmora9 is the program most amateur creators use. FilmoraPro targets video professionals and FilmoraScrn focuses on screen recording. You can add video clips and images with drag-and-drop. It comes w...
InVideo is one of the YouTube video and ad makers that’s powered by AI. It has an enormous library of professionally-designed, fully-customizable templates so you can create videos quickly. It includes access to images, music, and animations to make your video creations even more exciting and makes it easy to not only create YouTube videos, but videos for other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- 3000+ professionally-made templates
- 1,000,000+ premium photos and videos
- Automated Text-to-Speech
- One-click upload to any social media platform
- 24/7 support via live chat or phone
InVideo offers a free plan. There are two paid plans:
- Business: $15/month (when billed annually)
- Unlimited: $30/month (when billed annually)
Adobe Express is one of the easiest YouTube video ad makers on the market right now. It includes tons of features like themes, layouts, multiple storyboards, and even professionally-designed fonts. In the Inspiration Gallery, you’ll find even more eye-catching templates that you can use to create your own awesome ad.
- Thousands of free images
- Invite others to work on your projects
- Exclusive premium templates
- Personalize projects with your own logo, colors, and fonts
- Create, add to, share, and manage your assets with CC Libraries
Adobe Express offers a free plan. There are two paid plans:
- Individual: $9.99/month (or $99.99/year, prepaid)
- Team: $19.99/month (or $239.88/year, prepaid)
Soapbox is a Chrome extension that lets you record, edit, and share video ads. You just use it to record your screen and webcam and within minutes you have an attention-grabbing video ready for YouTube or other social media platforms. With Soapbox, you can share your videos instantly, no need to download, export, upload, or otherwise manipulate your content.
- Change the player’s color, add a call to action, and more
- Invite who you want, set permissions, or use passwords
- Display interactive links right on your videos
- Track how your viewers interact with your videos with analytics
- Dozens of integrations
Soapbox offers a free plan and three paid plans:
- Plus: $19/month
- Pro: $79/month
- Advanced: $319/month
Renderforest is one of the best ad makers we’ve found for explainer videos but it can do much more than that, including 2D and 3D animation. You can create, edit and render videos right in your browser with the platform’s user-friendly editor. Renderforest includes thousands of customizable templates so you can build promo videos, intros, logo animations, presentations, and more with just a few clicks.
- Broad selection of video scenes (intro scenes, logo animations, image and video holders, lower thirds, and more)
- Drag-and-drop interface doesn’t require video product experience or technical skill
- Customizable color palettes
- Music and sounds effects library (or upload your own)
Renderforest offers a free plan and three paid plans:
- Lite: $10.80/month (when billed annually)
- Pro: $21.62/month (when billed annually)
- Business: $21.62/month (when billed annually)
Animoto helps you create videos and video ads customized for the platform you’re going to publish them on. The drag-and-drop video editor and intuitive templates and tools can be used to make a lasting impression on your audience as well as drive traffic and increase sales. With stock images, music, and easy customization tools, Animoto has everything you need in a YouTube video ad maker.
- Getty Images stock library of over 1 million photos and video clips (Professional and Team plans)
- Thousands of licensed audio tracks (50 with Free plan)
- Eye-catching text effects and a selection of over 40 professional fonts (3 fonts with Free plan)
- Custom logo watermarks (Professional and Team plans)
- Optimize social media video sizes in a few clicks
Animoto offers a free plan. There are three paid plans:
- Professional: $15/month (when billed annually)
- Professional Plus: $39/month (when billed annually)
Animaker combines creativity and ease-of-use into a platform that helps you build amazing, one-of-a-kind videos. Live video editing and 4K video quality help your YouTube videos stand out. The platform also makes subtitles a breeze so you can improve accessibility and SEO. Animaker includes more than 100 million stock assets so the perfect image, video, GIF, or song is right at your fingertips. Or, you can record your own voiceovers!
- Runs on HTML5 for seamless performance on optimized browsers
- Tons of professionally made templates
- Large collection of animated characters, properties, BGs, icons, images, videos, and more
- Custom animated character builder
Animaker offers three paid plans:
- Basic: $10/month (when billed annually)
- Starter: $19/month (when billed annually)
- Pro: $49/month (when billed annually)
Movavi is one of the best YouTube video makers and YouTube ad makes for beginners to experts. In just a few minutes you can record, edit, add effects and audio, and have a complete, professional-quality video for your YouTube channel. You’ll be able to add audio or voiceovers, choose from more than 200 effects and editing tools, create videos, convert media files, and a ton more.
- Easy screen capture for programs, Skype calls, live streams, and more
- Timeline editing for video and audio
- High-quality effects, titles, and fades
- Video, audio, and image conversion
- Sound adjustment and normalization
Movavi is available via download for Mac and PC and offers three pricing tiers:
- Video Suite: $94.95/year
- Video Suite & Picverse Photo Editor: $267.85/lifetime
- Video Suite Business: $493.85/lifetime
Shakr is a YouTube video maker that creates mobile-optimized videos in minutes. The platform has amazing flexibility and speed and allows you to use your in-house video team or their custom creative services. Plus, the analytics help you understand what’s working and what isn’t so you can engage your audience with just the right videos.
- Simple, intuitive web video editor
- Fully licensed Shakr Template Library creative templates
- Customize media, text, audio, and fonts
- Automatically create aspect ratio variations
- 1M+ stock media library
- Team-shared files and collaboration features
Shakr has three plans:
- Creative Lite: $200/month
- Creative Automation: $2000/month
- Creative API & SDK: Contact for pricing
Creatopy is a wonderful tool that makes it easy to mix, scale, and add effects to your YouTube ads and videos. Start by choosing the size you want your video to be (either by creating a custom size or choosing a preset from the library). Then, upload your video or choose a stock video from the library. Next, edit your video to make it pop. You can add transitions, text, effects, change colors, set loops, or mix in more videos. Finally, download your creation as a GIF, MP4, or HTML5 file and it’s ready to share.
- Drag-and-drop video editor
- Trim videos using a simple timeline
- Crop and scale features to highlight the exact part of your video that’s most important
- Preset filters
- Autoplay and looping options
Creatopy offers a free plan and three paid plans:
- Create: $17/month (per editor, when billed annually)
- Automate: $35/month (per editor, when billed annually)
- Enterprise: Contact for a custom plan
Magisto is an AI-powered YouTube video maker and YouTube ad maker. You just upload your videos and photos you want to be included in your YouTube video, choose a YouTube-ready video editing style and a soundtrack from the platform’s library, and Magisto’s AI-driven professional video maker will analyze and edit your YouTube video, selecting the best parts of your videos and photos, adding your chosen music and effects, and splices them into exciting video stories.
- AI-powered online video editor
- Custom branding, graphics, effects, and captions
- Library of YouTube-ready ad styles and sounds
Magisto has three pricing tiers:
- Premium: $4.99/month (when billed annually)
- Professional: $9.99/month (when billed annually)
- Business: $34.99/month (when billed annually)
Most of the YouTube video makers and YouTube ad makers on our list offer free plans, so you can take your time finding the one that works best for your brand. No matter which tool you choose, you'll be able to create high-quality videos that share your story to drive traffic, increase sales, and achieve your business goals.