The number of global social media users has been increasing for the past decade and the number is predicted to reach almost 4.4 billion by 2025. Leading social networks like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. have reshaped the lives of people at large. The way we communicate, exchange content, and spend time on the internet have changed significantly.
Marketers found a new channel to connect and engage with their target audience. Businesses use social networking sites to promote their business and products. There are more than 200 active social media websites and it’s a challenging job for businesses to maintain their presence on all the leading social networking sites actively. Even if a business wants to use only a few social networking platforms (the top 5 ones), it’s still a big task. For this reason marketers and businesses often turn to social media marketing platforms. With the help of one of these tools, you can make your social media marketing more effective and profitable without you having to sacrifice your own social life.
26 Best Social Media Marketing Platforms for 2022:
Falcon is a social media marketing platform that offers a 14-day free trial of its Essentials plan (targeting single users and small teams) and suggests larger companies with multiple teams and markets request a demo of the Full suite. It offers weekly training sessions and real-time in-app chat, email, and telephone service. Falcon offers dedicated support on your daily workflows or social media strategy.
- A content calendar and campaign planner
- Advanced analytics dashboards
- Community management and in-app support
- Social media advertising and competitor benchmark (Full Suite only)
Although ContentCal initially began as a social media marketing agency and then developed a platform focusing on scheduling and publishing, it has since extended its focus to planning, collaborating, analyzing, and storing content. It includes in-built approval flows to help streamline the process and avoid bottlenecks. It is affordable, with plans ranging from $37/mo or $30/mo when billed annually.
- It has a visual calendar to plan, create, and share marketing content
- You can create template posts, save ideas, and store images, media, and links in one central content hub
- Automatically publish your content to multiple platforms at your chosen time and date
It is another brand reputation management tool that is specifically designed to work with social networks. Brand24 tracks your brand mention on social networking websites, notifies you immediately, and lets you analyze how satisfied your customers are.
- It is a powerful tool suitable for teams.
- It monitors sentiment analysis.
- You can measure customer satisfaction with Brand24 too.
Founded in 2013, NapoleonCat is trusted by the likes of Allianz, OLX, and the WWF and boasts glowing reviews on review sites like GetApp and Capterra. After you’ve viewed its interface, you’ll understand why. It just looks better than you’ve probably grown used to. Though, it’s not all about looks and when it comes to user experience, it also delivers. Getting started is straightforward and its Social Inbox will blow you away. Here, you’ll find everything you’ll need to streamline customer engagement and care.
- Its pricing is flexible and allows you to select the number of accounts and users.
- You can use it to handle generic comments automatically.
- Its performance analytics lets you measure and analyze your progress on the major platforms.
- It has an Instagram Scheduler for scheduling and publishing content automatically.
It is a multi-purpose social media management tool that does a lot of things. Sendible lets you manage multiple social media accounts, collaborate with your social media marketing team, and monitor brand mentions.
- An all-in-one social media marketing platform.
- You can create a social media marketing strategy with Sendible easily.
- Powerful reporting simplifies tracking and analysis.
Not only can you use OnlyPult to post on social media platforms, but you can also use it to post to your blog as well. It includes an extensive collection of well-integrated features, and we can only touch the surface in this post. Plans start at $10.50/mo., but they offer a free no credit card 7-day trial. OnlyPult is a quick and easy-to-use tool with more features than your average social media marketing software
- You can post in multiple ways across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube, TikTok, Tumblr, WordPress, Telegram, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Pinterest, and Medium. It includes auto scheduling and multi-posting.
- It includes Builder, a link-in-bio tool that lets you create micro landing pages that link to other assets.
- It includes a social media listening/monitoring tool for crisis management and improving your customer satisfaction.
If you want to create infographics, presentations, GIFs, charts, or any other type of social media graphics, Visme is the best social media marketing platform tool for it. Visme comes with a simple dashboard, templates, and a huge library of graphics and photos to make your life easier. The best thing about Visme is that it lets you create infographics even if you aren’t a designer.
- It has a huge collection of assets for its users.
- You can create several types of visual content.
- It lets you collect and store leads.
Audiense lets you understand your audience better and is similar to Socialbakers. However, its Audiense Connect is the Twitter marketing platform that is specifically developed for social media marketing. It lets you connect, manage, and grow your Twitter community. The insights will help you improve Twitter performance significantly.
- A Twitter chatbot is great for boosting engagement.
- It segments your Twitter audience to improve targeting.
- You can grow your followers with its powerful analytics.
A social media scheduling tool is one of the most essential tools for social media marketers. You have to make sure you post the right content at the right time and this is what Buffer does exceptionally well. It is a social media scheduling tool that lets you publish, interact, and analyze social media progress for all the leading social platforms.
- It is free to use with limited features.
- It supports all the leading social networks.
- Chrome extension is a lifesaver.
If you are using Buffer, you must use Pablo. It lets you create photos in 30 seconds that you can share via Buffer. It has a drag-and-drop user interface that has a lot of templates to help you get started. The best part: You can convert text to an image with a single click.
- It is absolutely free to use.
- It has a Chrome extension that lets you convert text into an image with a single mouse-click.
- The user-interface is fairly easy-to-use.
11. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is an all-in-one social media management tool. It offers you several features to understand and reach your audience and to engage with your followers. Sprout Social supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. It has a social CRM tool that helps you manage the relationship with your followers.
- It comes with a social calendar.
- It has paid promotion tools that help you with social ads.
- It offers you with powerful analytics.
It is hard to manage multiple social media accounts on all the top social networking sites. Hootsuite solves this issue by letting you manage all the social accounts from a single dashboard. Instead of visiting all the social networking sites individually, you can log in to your Hootsuite account and manage all of them. This includes creating posts, scheduling posts, content curation, account management, and more.
- It supports all the leading social networks.
- You can monitor all social accounts from a single dashboard.
- It helps you create and curate content.
Agorapulse is another social media management tool for marketers that comes with a lot of features and is suitable for businesses of all sizes. You can use it to manage all social media accounts, communicate with your followers, engage, and increase your followers. Its built-in CRM is a perfect platform to understand and engage with your followers.
- A multi-purpose social media management tool.
- Works perfectly for teams.
- Supports all the leading social media networks.
If you are a fan of Instagram, you’ll love using Later. Though it works for other social networks too, Instagram marketing is its core specialty. You can visually plan and schedule Instagram posts. It has a powerful organizer that lets you organize your Instagram photos and posts.
- It has a free plan for individual users.
- You can create clickable landing pages to boost conversions.
- Choose from unlimited media for your posts.
If Twitter is your company’s primary social network, don’t miss Followerwonk. It has multiple tools to supercharge Twitter marketing for your business. It helps you find appropriate Twitter accounts, lets you compare accounts, and analyze followers.
- Compare Twitter accounts to find influencers.
- Segment followers based on several variables.
- Compare your relationship with your competitors.
Tailwind is a social media marketing app that works for Pinterest and Instagram. It is primarily used as a scheduling app, but it has other features too. For instance, it helps you find the best time to post on Instagram with its SmartSchedule feature.
- You can find hashtags with a single click.
- It lets you create multiple pins with a single click.
- It has powerful analytics that helps you with growth.
Tagboard is an interesting and useful tool for social media management and marketing. You can find social media posts that can be aggregated and curated easily. A simple hashtag can reveal several social media stories that are all public. You can then republish them on your social media account.
- It works as a complete reputation management tool.
- You can find trending content on any topic.
- It can be integrated with Hootsuite.
BuzzSumo is an awesome tool that helps you find popular content that’s trending on social networking sites. You can identify trending content that people like and share on your preferred social network and recreate it. It also helps you find influencers who publish or share content that’s relevant to your business.
- It is a powerful tool for content discovery.
- You can find keywords, content ideas, and titles that people love sharing.
- It improves engagement by letting you monitor and respond to comments.
Social listening goes hand in hand with social media marketing. Mention is the best tool for managing your brand’s reputation by actively listening to what people are saying about your business on social networking sites.
- You can add and track social accounts.
- Active social media monitoring.
- Its sentiment analysis feature is just amazing.
Socialbakers is an AI-powered tool that helps you understand your audience on social media. You can use insights to create better content for your audience. It offers multiple solutions and advanced features that significantly improve social media marketing.
- It is a perfect tool to create buyer personas
- You can create and manage social content strategy
- It helps you run and manage influencer marketing campaigns
If you are struggling with Twitter marketing and find it hard to grow your followers, you should use Tweepi. It is a perfect tool for businesses that want to engage with their Twitter followers. It uses AI to find tweets and accounts that are more likely to engage and follow you.
- It works automatically.
- You can gain over 100 new followers every day with it.
- You can connect with your target audience without any hassle.
Feedly keeps your information organized. You can add sources that you are interested in. The rest will be handled by Feedly. It will make it super-easy to read and share relevant material. This helps you in finding, organizing, and managing content for social media. You can share new content every single day with your audience with the help of Feedly.
- It filters the content based on your preferences.
- You have always something interesting to share on your social accounts.
- You can use Feedly on all types of devices seamlessly.
Video content works best on social networking sites especially if you are using Instagram. Lumen5 is a great tool that helps you create videos with its straight-forward dashboard. There are tons of templates to help you get started immediately. You can create a video in less than a minute from any blog post you have. The video format, length, and dimensions are set based on the social network you create it for.
- Text to video is the best feature that lets you convert text into video.
- It has a huge library of images, music, and video clips to make your videos professional.
- Text position is adjusted by the AI tool and the appropriate keywords are automatically highlighted.
How could you miss Zapier? It is a simple free tool that automates workflows by connecting and integrating apps. You can connect your CRM, lead generation tool, email marketing software, and other tools with social networking sites for automating several tasks.
- Zapier takes automation to a whole new level.
- It works with all the leading apps and tools.
- It increases productivity by making your social media marketing effective.
Canva is a free drag-and-drop design tool that is a must-have for marketers and businesses. You can create professional images for social media posts. It has a huge library of templates, photos, icons, shapes, graphs, and more that can be used by anyone to create a perfect social media post.
- It is free-to-use.
- The interface is exceptionally easy with no learning curve.
- It has a huge collection of graphics for its users.
Iconosquare is an analytics tool that also caters to social media management, monitoring, and scheduling. As a result, Iconosquare delivers some of the most in-depth analytics we have ever seen. The main differences between its three pricing tiers (Pro, Advanced, and Enterprise) relate to the number of social profiles you can monitor, the number of hashtags and competitors you can observe, and the number of team members who can access your account. The higher plans also add a few additional capabilities, such as custom dashboards and PDF reports (company branded in the case of Enterprise).
- Advanced analytics – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Multi-profile management from one dashboard – Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Powerful scheduler – Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Insightful industry benchmarks for over 100 industries – Instagram and Facebook
Social media marketing platforms help your business in several ways, but you have to understand that it isn’t all about tools. The way you use these tools is important. Having a lot of tools in your marketing stack doesn’t ensure success. A robust social media marketing strategy is what’s essential for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top 10 social media platforms?
These are the 10 most popular social media platforms:
8. Sprout Social
What are the Top 5 social media platforms?
These are the top 5 social media platforms you should care about:
What are the top social media platforms 2020?
Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world with more than 2.6 billion monthly active users in 2020. Nearly every social media user is on Facebook, so it’s a great market for your products with a big audience. Instagram and TikTok are also popular platforms with a big audience.
Is TikTok a social media?
TikTok is an up-and-coming social media platform with a growing audience. The social media platform is useful for brands with lots of video content that want to stay relevant with their social media strategy.
What is the fastest growing social media platform 2020?
TikTok is the fastest growing social media network of 2020. It’s actually one of the fastest growing social media networks of all time. It’s now available in more than 150 countries with more than 1 billion users.