Advertiser Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews and content are supported in part by commercial and affiliate partnerships, and we adhere to strict guidelines to preserve editorial integrity. We may from time to time earn commission when you visit the suggested solution’s and make a purchase. You will never pay more due to this.
With 16% of e-commerce sales generated through affiliate marketing, brands and affiliate marketers strive to improve their products and services to obtain greater revenue. Data-driven marketing applies to affiliate marketing as well. Tracking your marketing campaign’s progress gives you valuable insights into user behavior and marketing trends. Affiliate tracking software allows you to monitor your progress and earnings, revisit campaigns, or plan a new strategy for different marketing channels based on real-time reports.
The 11 Best Affiliate Tracking Software for Boosting Sales:
What to Look for in an Affiliate Tracking Software
The ideal affiliate tracking software tracks and manages sales for any affiliate network. You will want to monitor the number of clicks and page visits, along with the commissions you’ve earned, all on one convenient dashboard.
Regardless of whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned affiliate marketer, investing in affiliate tracking software can maximize your affiliate marketing strategy. Not to mention, tracking software saves you the time to monitor conversion data. This is especially helpful when you’re running multiple affiliate programs.
👉 User-friendly interface
Affiliate tracking software with an intuitive interface caters to marketers of all levels of experience. You want a dashboard that is easy to navigate and provides an overview of your progress. If the learning curve is steep, it can counter your productivity.
👉 Flexible subscription plans
Committing to a plan requires careful budgeting. If you are just getting started with affiliate marketing, you want to evaluate your goals and objectives. Do you want to create a full-time career through affiliate marketing? How much do you intend to earn from your affiliate links?
Fortunately, several affiliate tracking software offer free trial periods. Take this opportunity to explore the platform’s features to determine if it meets your needs. Subscription plans are often categorized from basic to advanced. Experienced affiliate marketers should opt for a subscription plan that maximizes business growth in the long run.
Integrating your tracker with other services, like payouts and email marketing, is essential for a seamless marketing strategy from beginning to end. Keep on the lookout for affiliate tracking software that comes with preset integrations, or allows you to customize your applications.
👉 Commission management
The best affiliate tracking software allows you not only to track customer clicks and page visits but also to monitor your sales. If you are running multiple affiliate programs, recording sales manually can be time-consuming. Choose a tracker that does the monitoring for you quickly and efficiently.
👉 Customer support
Regardless of how simple or complex software are, customer support is essential to guide you whenever you need expert help from the team. Beginner affiliate marketers benefit from real-time live customer support should an emergency occur while using the tracker. This also saves you from losing access to precious data.
👉 Fraud detection
Protecting yourself from bots and suspicious traffic help keep your affiliate links clear of fraudulent activity. You want to secure your affiliate marketing career, and the ideal affiliate tracking software can provide you with measures to filter out bots. Essentially, more protection is offered with more advanced subscription plans.
The 11 Best Affiliate Tracking Software
Refersion is an affiliate marketing and tracking software designed to manage the campaigns and commissions of brands, influencers, and affiliates. This tracking software offers a plethora of solutions, helping 6.1 million affiliates grow their careers and monitor their affiliate campaigns.
Refersion focuses on optimizing your affiliate marketing campaigns and tracking your earnings. It easily integrates with various eCommerce platforms, like Shopify and WooCommerce. You can also connect it with CRM and payment systems you use, such as PayPal, MailChimp, and Zapier.
Keeping track of affiliate campaign performance equips you with the information you need for your next marketing strategy. With Refersion, you can create personalized reports on the progress of your campaigns and identify the latest marketing trends within your industry.
- Customizable dashboard
- Broad integration support
- Backlink-building for SEO
- Sales and traffic tracking
- Media partnership offers to maximize exposure
- Scheduled payouts
Refersion offers three plans to meet the different business goals and needs of affiliate marketers. To explore its features without costs, avail of the 14-day free trial before proceeding with a monthly subscription.
- Professional: The Professional plan is best for beginner affiliate marketers. It can track up to 130 conversions a month, and unlimited tracking support for user visits and impressions. It is priced at $89 per month.
- Enterprise: If your affiliate campaigns are gaining traction every month, the Enterprise plan will have your needs covered. It tracks an unlimited number of conversions and user visits. It also provides you with an account manager to support you in expanding your affiliate marketing business. To determine the price per your needs, book an appointment with Refersion on their website.
- Enterprise Plus: The Enterprise Plus plan suits veteran affiliate marketers investing in optimizing their workflow, conversions, payout processes, and tax payments. You can discuss prices by setting an appointment with Refersion.
Read more of our in-depth review on Refersion here.
Voluum boasts speed and reliability unmatched by other affiliate tracking software. It keeps you up-to-date with the latest metrics on your campaigns from the convenience of a dashboard. If you’re looking for a tracker that is easy to navigate and highlights actionable data for effective affiliate marketing, Voluum is the tracking software for you.
Voluum supports over 50 affiliate platforms, easing the process of managing multiple campaigns. It tracks more than just clicks and page visits; it records ad impressions and organic traffic, and it even scans your landing page to correct possible errors. Integrated with traffic sources like Google Ads and Facebook, Voluum provides you with an accurate report of your affiliate campaign results.
If you’re struggling with your campaigns, Voluum can fine-tune settings to help you make the most out of your affiliate links. Receive reports on data and market trends to strategize for your next campaign. Finally, Voluum keeps suspicious traffic away to keep your affiliate campaigns authentic. With the tracker’s help, you can detect bots and block them immediately.
- Smooth and simple user interface
- Multiple traffic sources
- Advanced and diverse tracking modes
- Easy tracking transfer
- Trend analysis tools
- Automated campaign optimization
- Anti-Fraud Kit
Voluum offers affiliate marketers three subscription plans. These are Discover, Profit, and Scale.
- Discover: Equipped with the software’s basic tracking feature, the Discover plan supports 40 active campaigns and 3 months of data retention. It is priced at $89 per month.
- Profit: The Profit plan is perfect for affiliate marketers looking to grow their services. It provides AI support, automation, and 6 months of data retention. It is priced at $149 per month.
- Scale: For the seasoned affiliate marketers whose main challenge are bots, the Scale plan offers the Anti-Fraud Kit, along with AI support, automation, and chat support. Data retention is up to 12 months, all for the price of $299 per month.
Since 2004, Post Affiliate Pro has been an established provider of affiliate software services. It serves 100 million affiliates across 123 countries. Post Affiliate Pro simplifies the affiliate marketing process
Post Affiliate Pro is a top pick of many e-commerce brands. On top of its customizable user interface and advanced features, you can avail Post Affiliate Pro at an affordable price. The tracker makes use of advanced tracking methods like flash cookie tracking to deliver accurate results and protect your affiliate links from fraudulent activity.
If you are running more than one affiliate program, Post Affiliate Pro simplifies tracking and management with per product tracking. Per product, tracking analyzes your progress and computes your commissions for every product and for every active campaign.
- Over 200 CMS and payout processes
- Customizable user interface
- Real-time data analysis
- Fraudulent transaction detection
- Accurate tracking and commission management
- Round-the-clock customer support
You can try Post Affiliate Pro for free with the 14-day free trial. Post Affiliate Pro offers two subscription plans:
- Pro: The Pro plan is best for setting up simple affiliate programs, priced at $97/month. It supports 1M tracking requests every month.
- Ultimate: The Ultimate plan suits affiliate marketers with an established customer base. It supports up to 5M tracking requests every month. It is available for $197/month.
Read more of our in-depth review on Post Affiliate Pro here.
If speed and accuracy are your priorities for affiliate tracking, Binom won’t let you down. Binom upholds revenue growth by the second, with a focus on speeding up tracking processes and generating reports.
Binom features a spreadsheet-style platform for you to manage your campaigns and monitor your progress. The familiar interface allows you to focus on the generated reports and note down significant changes in performance.
Aside from tracking sales, Binom also presents options for you to see how far your customers are in the customer journey. You can test out various traffic routes to speed up or upsell the conversion process with Binom’s smart rotation feature.
- 5ms tracker processing speed
- Daily and hourly statistics
- Campaign and offer organization
- A/B testing for Direct and Landing pages
- Unlimited domains
- Lifetime data retention
Binom offers a 14-day free trial. After the trial ends, you can proceed with either monthly billing options or a yearly plan to save you 30%. Both monthly and yearly options offer free 24/7 customer support.
- Binom license: Available for one server, the Binom license supports unlimited clicks and domains. It also provides you with a lifetime of updates and the option to add supplementary licenses for $49. The Binom license is priced at $99 every month.
Managing affiliate campaigns for SaaS products? FirstPromoter is the affiliate tracking software for you. Especially preferred by SaaS companies, FirstPromoter optimizes tracking, management, and optimization for your affiliate campaigns all in one platform.
FirstPromoter excels in managing and promoting multiple campaigns. It is specifically designed to give you automated insights into your clients’ buying habits. Did they continue their subscription for the next month? Did they cancel their subscription and issue a refund? With FirstPromoter, you can track user behavior and generate an in-depth analysis of sales.
- Customizable dashboard
- Automated Paypal payouts
- Support for VAT and non-VAT payouts
- Support for 190 currencies
- Detailed reports
- Fraud protection
FirstPromoter offers three subscription plans, each coming with a 14-day free trial. Each subscription plan is tailored for different affiliate marketers and their needs.
- Starter: Priced at $49 per month, the Starter plan supports personalized affiliate links and a maximum of 2 campaigns.
- Business: Priced at $99 per month, the Business plan features everything from the Starter plan, with more payout options and an unlimited number of campaigns.
- Enterprise: Starting at $149 per month, the Enterprise plan features everything from the Business plan, together with various custom integrations.
Everflow is an affiliate marketing and tracking software based on the Google Cloud Platform. With over 56 billion clicks tracked in 2021 alone, Everflow monitors changes and conversions from your affiliate marketing campaigns through multiple tracking modes.
Using different modes to monitor results gives you access to a more accurate and clearer view of your campaign’s performance. Everflow allows you to track the number of clicks, ad impressions, and even offline-to-online partners for a complete and transparent report on your conversions.
The tracker also presents advanced analytics tools and reports on key metrics in your target market. With Everflow, you can compare your reports and view specific details behind every click.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- In-depth online and offline tracking
- Real-time analysis and reports
- Performance analysis over time and across metrics
- Results analysis across dimensions
- Fraud detection
Everflow starts at $750 monthly. This tracking software is suitable for expert affiliate marketers and individuals gearing up to build an affiliate network.
Read more of our in-depth review on Everflow here.
7. Lead Dyno
Since 2014, LeadDyno has tracked more than 86 million referrals. LeadDyno is an affiliate marketing and tracking software that helps businesses and marketers understand their audience and optimize their marketing strategies for budget-friendly prices.
LeadDyno’s clean user interface gives way to emphasize the platform’s powerful features, from varied support of e-commerce platforms, and affiliate portals, to commission and campaign management. As an affiliate marketer, you want to determine how well your latest marketing strategy is working.
LeadDyno gives you a thorough report on the performance of your marketing channels and customer behavior to help you optimize your campaign and increase sales. It even assists in lead generation, adding email addresses of potential customers who didn’t proceed with a purchase.
The tracker allows you to manage your marketing needs all in one workspace with integrations. LeadDyno supports various applications like Mailchimp, Hubspot, and ZohoCRM. It also works with subscription services like Chargify and Cratejoy. Integrating such applications with LeadDyno gives you a more thorough tracking and analysis of all your affiliate activities.
- Straightforward user interface
- Flexible commission structure
- Wide support and compatibility with applications
- Tracks and analyzes customer activity
- Automated lead generation
LeadDyno offers three monthly subscription plans, each with a free 30-day trial. You can ask for support from the team to set up your LeadDyno dashboard.
- Starter: This plan is the best for website owners expecting 3000 unique visitors a month. It gives you access to tracking, email support and live chat support, all for $49 per month.
- Biz Builder: The Biz Builder works for websites with 4500 unique visitors a month. It is priced at $59 per month.
- Accelerator: Similar to the features of the Biz Builder, however the Accelerator suits websites with at most 7500 unique visitors every month. It is priced at $79 per month.
Read more of our in-depth review on LeadDyno here.
CAKE is an affiliate marketing and tracking solution trusted by over 500 brands from 50+ countries. CAKE empowers you with real-time reports and custom targeting for a maximized affiliate marketing performance. Information-driven marketing can lead to greater impressions and higher conversion rates.
CAKE features a flexible and customizable platform to assist you in tracking and managing sales. It offers you solutions such as location targeting and device targeting to understand your audience. You can even pinpoint specific events that convert leads into successful sales.
To safeguard your campaigns, profits, and reputation as an affiliate marketer, CAKE implements pixel whitelisting and notification alerts upon detecting bad traffic. Pixel whitelisting keeps suspicious clicks away in the event of server-to-server tracking.
- Personalized dashboard and domain
- Comprehensive analysis across various parameters
- Advanced fraud protection and conversion whitelist
- 24/7 phone and email customer support
Serving over 100,000 businesses of all sizes and supporting over 15,000 affiliate marketers around the globe, ClickMeter is guaranteed to track your progress and generate actionable results. ClickMeter is an affiliate marketing and tracking software enabling agencies, advertisers, publishers, and affiliates to maximize their strategy and conversion rates.
ClickMeter offers affiliates a quick and simple approach to managing campaigns and commissions. In just 5 seconds, you can set up your account and gain access to valuable insights into your customers and marketing strategy. The tracker boasts a 99.99% uptime, so you can rest assured the data is accurate and delivered to you in real-time.
Aside from management, ClickMeter protects your campaigns from suspicious clicks. It recognizes non-human activity and blocks them from proceeding any further. The tracker also protects your commission codes to avoid theft and invasion of privacy.
- Quick and straightforward account setup
- A tailored platform for affiliate marketers
- Protection of data privacy and identity
- Automated fraud detection
ClickMeter offers 3 monthly subscription plans. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee should your plan of choice not meet your requirements. ClickMeter also considers custom plans tailored to your business goals as an affiliate marketer.
- Medium: Supports 25,000 events per month, the Medium plan gives you access to 1 branded domain. You can enjoy tracking conversions, A/B testing, and 1 year of data storage all for $29 a month.
- Large: The Large plan gives you access to 10 branded domains, 200,000 events, and 2 years of data storage on top of ClickMeter’s management system. It is priced at $99 a month.
- X-Large: If you are expecting great traffic, the X-Large plan is for you. It supports 100 branded domains, and 2,000,000 events, on top of affiliate marketing and tracking tools offered by ClickMeter. The X-Large plan is priced at $349 a month.
Are you short on time and simply couldn’t manage your affiliate campaigns manually? PartnerStack is happy to automate the mundane processes for you. PartnerStack is an affiliate marketing software supporting clients from the affiliate, partner, and reseller channels of B2B SaaS.
PartnerStack’s marketplace of over 65,000 B2B SaaS partners offer you evergreen opportunities to strengthen your affiliate marketing game. It stands apart from the rest for supporting multiple partnership programs running at the same time. PartnerStack gives you custom links that can automatically track every click and successful sale.
Integration with other marketing and CRM software is essential for making informed business decisions. PartnerStack offers flexible integration with applications like HubSpot, Slack, and Google Sheets. You can further customize integrations with the help of the PartnerStack API.
- Neat user interface
- Tailor-fit partnership programs
- Automated tracking
- All-in-one resource library and commission withdrawal
- App integration opportunities
Read more of our in-depth review on PartnerStack here.
Kintura takes over affiliate tracking with the help of artificial intelligence. The first of its kind, Kintura is an affiliate tracking software implementing AI to track every user behavior and predict the type of conversion.
On top of accurate tracking, Kintura offers a fast redirect to ensure no sale gets lost midway. The tracker is accessible worldwide, so no matter where you are, results will still reflect real-time. Kintura’s highlight for speed and detailed monitoring is made possible because it is integrated across a number of traffic sources.
- AI-provided insights
- Clean and minimal dashboard
- Live customer support
If you want to explore Kintura AI, the tracking software offers a free plan. This is best for individuals new to the world of affiliate marketing. The free plan offers support for bot detection and a live view of the number of clicks and impressions your campaign is gaining.
To avail the full package of Kintura’s features, you will want to avail of Kintura’s monthly subscription plans. Each plan comes with a 14-day test drive to familiarize you with the software.
- Basic: Priced at $199 a month with full AI tracking features and support for up to 5 users
- Agency: Priced at $499 a month with full AI tracking features and support for up to 10 users
- Enterprise: Priced at $999 a month with full AI tracking features and support for up to 20 users